Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our FoodTruckNearby App, register on the App, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our FoodTruckNearby App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our FoodTruckNearby App. Non-personal identification information may include technical information about users means of connection to our FoodTruckNearby App, such as the operating system Andorid/iOS/Window and other similar information.
Information automatically collected
Each time you access the FoodTruckNearby app, we may collect your location and route information, including your point of origin (which may be your then-current location), the address of your destination, the starting time of your trip, and the route you are instructed to follow. This is to provide other features that may enhance your service capabilities, functions, and your user experience. We may periodically receive your current location from the GPS hardware associated with your wireless device for the purpose of providing enhanced services. When your location, GPS heading and speed are used for these purposes, we strip it of your personal information, such as your phone number, prior to storing. We may share such location data in anonymous form with our third party.
Our FoodTruckNearby App may cache data to enhance user experience. FoodTruckNearby App maintains cache on local storage for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
How we use collected information
FoodTruckNearby App may collect and use user's personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our FoodTruckNearby App.
- To improve our FoodTruckNearby App - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information users provide about them when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our FoodTruckNearby App.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may share your information with third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our app or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We may also share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of FoodTruckNearby app, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- If you choose to create a profile on FoodTruckNearby app, certain information in your profile may be publicly viewable and identifiable via your screen name.
Information from other sources
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit FoodTruckNearby "clicking-through" from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us. Examples of other information we may receive include contact information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Web site, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our FoodTruckNearby App that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our FoodTruckNearby App. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Changes to this Privacy Polity
Your acceptance to these terms
By using this FoodTruckNearby App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our FoodTruckNearby App. Your continued use of the FoodTruckNearby App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any
dealings with this site, please contact us at:
This document was last updated on May 2, 2015